Tuesday, March 24, 2015

top ten bad ass anime characters

Alright back at it like a chiropractor this is my top ten favorite bad ass anime characters.  So this isn't a list that is going to rate a character just  based on how bad ass they are.  This is my favorite characters who just so happen to be bad asses. I will rate each character from 1-10 in these categories. How bad ass they are, the amount of fucks they give and lastly how crazy they are.  I like crazy ass people I like crazy in my life.  If you are not a crazy psychopath I probably won't mention you on this particular List that being said lets get into it. Side note i'm leaving everyone from higurashi off of this list because even I can only handle so much crazy.


#10  Revy
Anime: Black Lagoon
Bad Assness: 7.5/10
Fucks given: 3/10
Craziness: 5/10

Those of you have not seen black lagoon you are missing out on one of my favorite characters. Revy is just a bad ass girl who wants to kill everyone in her way.  We can all understand that in life right? I have not yet finished black lagoon and it has been a while since I last watched it so I don't remember much about it.  I just remember Revy being on a boat and killing a bunch of Nazis.  Sounds dope as hell right?  I didn't have time to brush up on this anime so I can't give you to much in depth about this character.  The only reason she is not higher on this list is that she is always in a bad mood.  Like she was permanently PMS'ING.  Which that has got to be stressful on her I would hate to always be on my period.

#9 Roy Mustang
Anime: Full Metal Alchemist/ Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Bad Assness:  8/10
Fucks given: 10/10
Craziness: 2/10

I have seen both these anime and I recommend Brotherhood.  It follows the Manga a lot closer and is just an overall better story.  Now Roy is the the kernel of the army under King Bradly. Now he can create fire with the snap of his finger I don't know too many things more bad ass then that.  He is not like most characters on this list because he actually cares deeply for the people around him.  Witch I think fits him a lot better.  The passion he has for his friends makes him a bad ass.  When he finds out Envy is the one who killed his best friend, he gives him the ultimate beat down.  You see the passion and anger he had towards Envy.  He was actually trying to burn Envy alive until Lt. Hawkeye stepped in.  Which pissed me off let the man burn Envy.  Yeah she lost some points with that move.  My man mustang is bad ass who always has his friends back that is why he landed on this list.


# 8 Ichigo Kurosaki
Anime: Bleach
Regular Form                                                              Full Hollow Form
Bad assness: 7/10                                                                 10/10
Fucks given:  10/10                                                              1/10
Craziness: 3/10                                                                    5/10

Now Ichigo is kind of like Roy Mustang because he cares about everyone and wants to save everyone.  Kind of like your typical shonen anime protagonist. He wants to get super strong so he an save his friends, family, and the people in the soul society.  This anime is so long that you can't help but finding yourself rotting for him.  You really want him to become the strongest because his motives are pure.  That being said Ichigo is one of the strongest bad asses in anime.  He pretty much took the strongest anime villain and whooped his ass. It wasn't like on of those close he won by the skin of his teeth fights.  He literally beat his ass down.  Those of you haven't seen the anime every one who is a soul reaper gets a sword called a Zanpakuto. Each persons Zanpakuto has a different power.  So to put it in perspective Lord Aizen hands down has the most over powered Zanpakuto there is.  Then he defeats all of the captians of the court guard squad in the soul society who are the strongest of the soul reapers.  Then ichigo steps in "puts shades on" says I got this and thoroughly beat Aizen down.  That is why he is on this list.


#7 Orochimaru
Anime: Naruto
Bad assness: 6/10
Fucks given: 1/10
Craziness: 8/10

Orochimaru is hands down my favorite character in Naruto, for one simple reason.  Every one in that anime is so caught up in friends, family, and their ninja way.  All the good guys are like I have to protect everyone.  I need to be there for my friends they are counting on me.  All the bad guys are like my friends betrayed me so I hate everyone.  If you were in my shoes you would be doing the same thing.  Then there is Orochimaru who doesn't really care about anybody but himself and Sasuke for some weird reason.  Also I think it is pretty bad Ass that he is like half snake.  There was like 3 times in the Anime he should of died but he slithered out of the situation.  Like he literally turned into a small snake and slithered away.  Orochimaru is the ultimate fence sitter.  He was on the good guys side for a while and didn't like that.  So he joined the akatsuki and that didn't really pan out ether.  I mean there is a part of the show where everyone is in all out war. Then the third Hokage asks him your here to join us right? Orochimaru pretty much said i'm just kind of curious on how this war is going to pan out.  I don't intend to fight at all.  In an anime where everyone is caught u in their feelings Orochimaru is not that is why he is on this list.

#6 Juuzou
Anime: Tokyo Ghouls
Bad assness: 8/10
fucks given: 0.5/10
Craziness : 10/10

Juuzou is a ghoul killing machine.  This is a new Anime so I am not going to go in to much depth because I don't want to ruin this anime for anyone.  So in this Anime you ghouls who are generally stronger than humans.  A lot of the humans who are trained to fight the ghouls have a tough time with killing even one ghoul one on one.  Then you Juuzou who just kind of wrecks any Ghoul who gets in his way.  This guy is insane! Not just when he is fighting, like he is full time crazy. Like in most Anime characters seem normal until something triggers the crazy.  Juuzou on the other hand like I said is full time crazy.  Even in the non action scenes when they are just talking he is crazy.  He really made this anime for me and that is why he is on this list.


#5 Moogan
Anime: Samurai Champloo
Bad assness: 9/10
Fucks Given: 5/10
Craziness:  4/10

Moogan is the type of guy I would kick it with.  He likes girls, sex, money, and liquor.  I mean that is some stuff I can get into.  Moogan is that character that is always getting the group into trouble.  Which he can handle the trouble he gets into.  He is an unorthodox fighter who likes to fuck shit up.  He is all in all just a fun guy to watch.  He does have bad luck with the girls though. Not like the bad luck where he can;t get them.  More like the bad luck in where they try to kill him which is unfortunate.  He doesn't really get caught up in all that I need to train and get better stuff.  He knows he's better than you and wants to kill you to prove it.  That is why he is on this list.


#4  Greed
Anime: FMA/ FMA Brotherhood
Bad Assness: 8/10
Fucks Given: 6/10
Craziness: 4/10

I'm talking about Greed not Ling I don't really like Ling.  Greed is what his name suggests, he is the personality of the sin greed.  He is a humunculous which is an artificial being. He wants everything nothing is ever enough.  He has an ultimate defense where is body turns into a really hard substance than you can not penetrate.  I really liked this character because I can relate to him.  I feel like greed is the biggest issue I deal with.  When they ask me how I want my answer is always more.  That is pretty much why he is so high on this list.  I thought he was a good part of the Anime, the split personality thing was a good thing to add to the anime as well.

#3 kenpachi zaraki
Anime: Bleach
Bad assness: 9/10
Fucks given: 1/10
Craziness: 8/10

Kempachi  is like the ultimate power hungry character in the Anime I have watched.  I don't know what it is but he like gets off by someone being stringer than him.  It's like his sick fettish or something.  When he finally gets beaten by Ichigo he is way to excited about him.  During the rest of the Anime every time he see's Ichigo he gets a hard on and wants to fight him.  Kempachi has an unlimted supply of spirit energy it seems like.  He has no special moves like the other soul reapers.  On top of that his Zanpakuto is pretty much just a sword.  Yet he is still one of the strongest court guard Captains.  That is why I like him so much he is just a bad ass.  He loves to fight and he loves to beat the shit out of people.  He never drags on the fight he likes to get it over with.  I like that because it seems like everyone in that Anime likes to drag on the fight.


#2 Yuno
Anime: Future Diary
Bad assness: 10/10
Fucks given 1/10
Craziness: 10/10
I am the ultimate Yuno Fan boy.  She only gives one fuck but its a big fuck, a big fuck called Yukki. She will literally kill everyone and everything to get Yukki.  This is the type of girl I want to marry.  She is the ultimate ride or die chick.  She is so crazy that she locked Yukki in abasement and tied him up to keep him safe.  Then yukki was like you can't lock me up what if I have to pee.  Then she was like don't worry I will help you pee.  Then she gets half naked and sits on his lap.  It's crazy at the beginning of the Anime she seems like  a normal girl trying to help out yukki.  Then you realize she is a crazy psycho path who wants Yukkis penis in and around her mouth.  She is great and I wanted to put her at number 1 but I just couldn't do it.



#1 Alacard
Anime: Hellsing/ Hellsing Ultimate
Bad assness 10/10
Fucks given: Zero!!!!!
Craziness: 10/10

I am only 4 episodes deep in this anime and I love Alicard.  He is not your pretty boy Anime vampire who is well groomed and eloquent.  He is a bad ass vampire king who loves war and wants to kill everyone.  In the show there is a vampire designed to kill him Alacard fucks his day up! Even vampires think he is a psychopath monster and he loves it.  There is a scene where the Nazis declare war on the Hellsings and he is over there laughing out of excitement in the corner. He loves war and wants it to happen over and over again. Like I said I am not to deeep in the anime yet but I can tell that Alacard is foing to be my favorite Anime character!

Thaknks for reading hope you enjoyed my list!

songs of the day well actually its a whole album.
Trap Lord: Asap Ferg

No comments:

Post a Comment